NS Security Services is a Private Limited Company registered under the company’s ordinance 1984 and licensed by the government of Pakistan to provide security services to a variety of clients throughout Pakistan, with the support of dedicated and highly qualified professionals as well as an adequate infrastructure, working for excellence and towards client satisfaction by offering them the best possible solution to all their security/safety concerns.
NS Security is the premier provider of personnel and industrial security services in the Country, improving the security of our nation and their businesses.
To safeguard our clients and their businesses, provide them with the most secure working environment for unhindered business operation and protect them to the best of our abilities with the utmost of integrity and care, exceeding client expectations
We pride ourselves on providing cost effective, timely, and quality products and services to ensure the highest level of security assurance for our customers. Everyone on the NS team supports the NS Mission, Vision and Values and contributes to attaining the strategic goals and objectives of the Agency
- Dedication to Mission – Every NS employee understands and is dedicated to the accomplishment of the agency’s Mission. To best accomplish this, we are attuned to and value the needs of our customers and stakeholders.
- Communication – Every NS employee strives to provide clear, open, concise and timely communications with one another, our customers, stakeholders and partners. We listen and seek feedback.
- Teamwork – Every NS employee understands that individual and organizational success is mutually dependant. Each of us actively seeks and considers input from team members, partners and stakeholders with relevant expertise to arrive at a coordinated whole that is greater than the sum of the individual parts
Certificates, Licenses and Memberships:
- No Objection Certificate â€“ Government of Pakistan
- No Objection Certificate â€“ N. W. F. P. Government
- No Objection Certificate â€“ Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT)
- No Objection Certificate â€“ Punjab Government
- No Objection Certificate â€“ Sindh Government
- No Objection Certificate â€“ State of Azad Jammu & Kashmir under issue
- No Objection Certificate â€“ Balochistan under process
- Wireless licenses issued by PTA (W-6-27/2003 NWFP) & (W-6-28/2007 Sindh)
- Licenses Arms & Ammunitions
- APSAA (All Pakistan Security Agencies Association)
- LPSA (Loss Prevention & Security Association) U.K.
- X- Military Guards
- Civilian Guards
- Escort Services & Event Security Services
- Selected from the best available ex-servicemen
- Soldierly bearing, physically fit, agile and medically category A
- Minimum middle class pass.
- Age 45 years and 55 years of guards and Supervisors respectively.
- Soldiers from Infantry, Armored Corps, Artillery, Engineering & from other services.
- Height not less than 5 feet 6 inches
- Exemplary character
- Management comprising of Officers from the Special Services Group, Intelligence Field with outstanding service record & Senior Civil Servants
Quality Control of Services:
- To ensure the quality of guards prior to induction in the company, we apart from verifying their medical records, also carry out health tests, fitness tests and verify the credentials of each potential guard via concerned governments agencies as well as our own investigation through our recruiting supervisors.
- After recruitment the guards are put through a rigorous series of fitness tests, weapons tests at the company firing range (located near company’s head office/Regional Offics)/APSAA and also train them in the use of fire fighting and first aid equipments.
- Last but not the least each guard prior to being stationed in the field has to go through a passing out parade and physical training and is thoroughly drilled by the Company’s Chief Security Officer (all ex-military JCO’s & NCO’s) in the various protocols of guarding duties, maintenance of arms & ammunitions and ethics of performing duties. This procedure is repeated constantly for all enlisted security guards and officers.
Security Consulting (Survey & Risk Assessment):
Currently we have adequate number of offices and personals in the Company, all ex-military JCO’s, NCO’s, who perform surveys and process various risk assessments. Due to their extensive military training in logistics, planning and management, these officers apart from being highly experienced at their tasks are also extremely observant and well attuned to the sensitivities and legalities concerning their services.
Most importantly, the department is headed by retired Col. of the Army who is highly qualified in this field and keeps training, a-customizing and delegating the latest surveying trend, rules and ideas to his sub-ordinates, in order to be extremely competitive, up to date and accurate in their operations.