Contact Details of City College of Science and Commerce
City College of Science Commerce was established in 25 August 2008 with a purpose and objective to expand, offer Commerce and intermediate programmes in various cities of Pakistan, even widen its scope overseas. The focal point of City College of Science Commerce is the all round development of its young students.
We have highly competent experienced faculty, state of the art facilities, gender based well furnished, spacious and air-conditioned campuses with homely atmosphere conducive to learning and healthy competition. The education and atmosphere we offer in an excellent combination of curricular and co-curricular activities, thus polishing our young Citisolians as useful citizens of Pakistan.
CITY STANDS FOR:
C. We work with Commitment and enhance Caliber and add to the Confidence of our young Citisolians.
I. We Increase the Intelligence level and promote the Intellect.
T. We hunt and develop the Talent.
Y. We create a strong Yearning for learning.
WE TEACH WITH A MISSION AND A VISION
* Our mission is the all round development of the student for the benefit of the society.
* Our mission is to focus on the character building of our young students so that they could grow as useful citizens of the state.
* Our mission is to promote the qualities of head and heart through curricular and co-curricular activities.
* Our mission is to help our young Citisolian to grow in intellect and explore the new horizons of knowledge for self-fulfillment.
* Our mission is to help our young Citisolian in their search for truth because it leads towards a better understanding of God nature and follow human beings.
* Our ultimate mission and vision is to build a society flourishing with harmony, peace & progress.
Prof. Syed Nadeem Ahmad (Principal Girls Branch). M.Sc Chemistry & MA Pak Studies
Prof. Mahmood Akhtar Qureshi (Principal Boys Branch). M.Sc Physics
Prof. Syed Nadeem Ahmad. MSc Chemistry (HOD)
Prof. Shahbana Nadeem. M.phill Chemistry
Prof. Hassnain. MSc Chemistry
Prof. Humera Nehal. MSc Chemistry
Prof. Noreen. MSc Chemistry
Prof. Muhammad Ishaq Raza. M.Phil Physics (HOD)
Prof. Mehmood Akhtar Quresh. MSc Physics
Prof. Iftakhar Malik. MSc Physics
Prof. Yousaf. MSc Physics
Prof. Faryal. MSc Physics
Prof. Tariq. MSc Physics
Prof. Abeera. BS physics
Prof. Uzaira. BS physics
Prof. Rashid Ayub. MSc Mathematics (HOD)
Prof. Saqib Hayat. MSc Mathematics
Prof. Nasir Mehmood. MSc Mathematics
Prof. Khurram Shahzad. MSc Mathematics
Prof. Wafa Usman. MSc Mathematics
Prof. Muhammad Ali. Biology (HOD)
Prof. Umar Daraz. Biology
Prof. Tahir Bhutta. MA English (HOD)
Prof. Aaina. MA English
Prof. Maqbool Ansari. MA English
Prof. Muzaffar Salman. MA English
Prof. Shafeeq. MA English
Prof. Iram Ashraf. MA English
Prof. Hina. MA English
Prof. Nadia. MA English
Prof. Shafqat J. Bokhari. MA Urdu (HOD)
Prof. Inaam Elahi Farooqi. MA Urdu
Prof. Khawar Ali. MA Urdu
Prof. Rahat Samreen. MA Urdu
Prof. Sadia. MA Urdu
Prof. M Ajmal. MA Urdu
Prof. Habib ullah. MA Urdu
Prof. Murtaza. MA Economics
Prof. Farena Saher Awan. MA Economics
Prof. Aqeel Jabir. MA Pak Studies
Prof. Komal Asghar. MA Education
Prof. Abid Mehmood. PHd Islamiat
Prof. Farzana. MA Islamic Studies
Prof. Fayyaz. MA Islamiat
Prof. Muhammad Asif. MCS
Prof. Sumaya Moazam . MCS
Prof. Jaweria. MA Statistics
Prof. Faiza. MA Statistics
Prof. Sumaira Hassan. MA Statistics
Prof. Qaiser. Bussiness Maths
Mam Hina. Chemistry(practical)
Sir Asad. Chemistry (practical)
Sir Yameen. Physics (practical)